Sherwin-Williams Releases Second Quarter Training Schedule
March 3, 2016—Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes has announced its second quarter 2016 collision repair industry courses, which will take place from April 4 through June 27.
Participants will learn through a combination of classroom, digital and hands-on settings.
“In today’s constantly changing industry, training has become more important than ever for a customer to be successful in business,” said Rod Habel, director of training operations for Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes. “For instance, with today’s new factory finishes, our Color Adjustment and Blending class is a great way for technicians to stay ahead of the curve.”
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes 2016 Second Quarter Training Schedule:
- AWX Performance Plus Waterborne Basecoat Painter Certification Atlanta, April 4
- Painter Certification Atlanta, May 10
- Color Adjustment and Blending Atlanta, May 17
- Painter Certification Chicago, April 11
- ATX Refinish System Painter Certification Chicago, April 27
- Color Adjustment and Blending Chicago, June 27
- Color Adjustment and Blending Dallas, May 10
- Painter Certification Dallas, June 27
- AWX Performance Plus Waterborne Basecoat Painter Certification Reno, Fla., April 11
For more information, visit Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes training section.