I-CAR Announces Lineup for NACE
July 7, 2015—I-CAR will return to the 2015 NACE/CARS Conference & Expo at the Cobo Center in Detroit from July 21-25 with daily live presentations and technical demonstrations.
Some highlights of I-CAR’s participation include:
- Daily OEM and industry thought leader feature presentations on today’s critical repair topics at the I-CAR Main Stage.
- Vehicles on display at the I-CAR Main Stage, including the Ford F-150, the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro, The GM Colorado/Canyon, and the BMW i8.
- Daily live demos on current topics/materials such as aluminum welding, carbon fiber, rivet bonding, and joining high strength steels at the I-CAR DEMO ZONE.
- Welding destructive testing that provides the opportunity for technicians and owners to test their ability to identify good welds at the I-CAR BOOTH.
- The latest information and access to the I-CAR Repairability Technical Support Portal also at the I-CAR BOOTH.
- Live I-CAR PDP classes held daily for a convenient way to help businesses achieve Gold Class™.
I-CAR said in a statement that its Main Stage line-up of presentations aims to deliver the most up-to-date information straight from the sources, such as experts from BMW, Fiat Chrysler, Ford, GM, and Toyota.
“We’re excited to have an exceptional presence at NACE | CARS again this year, working closely with ASA to deliver an outstanding lineup of OEM and Industry Leader presentations, along with demonstrations on the latest techniques and materials used daily in performing safe and quality collision repairs,” said John Van Alstyne, I-CAR CEO and president. “Our footprint in Detroit will allow us to continue bringing education and knowledge to our core audiences, as well as share the proof behind the ROI of training, which I am excited to present and kick off the Expo on the I-CAR Main Stage.”
To view a full schedule of I-CAR events or for more information on I-CAR’s full education and knowledge portfolio, visit the I-CAR website. To see everything that NACE has to offer during Industry Week, click here.