CCAR recognizes 5 more facilities as GreenLink Shops
July 15, 2010—The Coordinating Committee For Automotive Repair (CCAR) named five more repair centers as GreenLink Shops on Thursday.
The GreenLink Shop program recognizes shops for their high standards of health, safety and eco-friendly businesses practices. Now more than 30 collision centers have received this recognition since January.
The new centers with GreenLink Shop status are:
• Car-O-Van Collision Center, Orlando, Fla.;
• Classic Bodyworks, Ltd., Pearl City, Hawaii;
• Collision Care @ Northeast, Philadelphia, Pa.;
• Robert’s Auto Repair, Monterey, Calif.;
• Walt Sweeney Collision Center, Cincinnati, Ohio.
“CCAR is delighted to welcome these facilities to the GreenLink Shop family,” said Daren Fristoe, CCAR president and chief operating officer. “With their addition, the GreenLink Shop program has its first-ever representatives in Florida, Hawaii and Ohio, and we commend all five on their commitment to green and safe practices in their operations.”
For more information about the program, go to ccar-greenlink.org.