FenderBender teams up with SCRS to give away SEMA prize package
ST. PAUL, MINN., Sept. 20, 2011 — FenderBender has partnered with the Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) to launch a drawing for a prize package to this year’s SEMA Show Nov. 1-4 in Las Vegas.
The winner of the online drawing will receive:
• Four days of access to the SEMA Show floor
• One full series pass to all four days of the SCRS’ Repairer Driven Education (RDE)
• One pass to the RDE headline presentation by Afterburner Inc.
• An exclusive invitation for one to the SCRS Afterburner Afterparty in the Las Vegas Hilton Sky Villas
• Two nights of hotel expenses during the SEMA Show (lodging and tax only, incidentals and additional nights not included)
Fill out the entry form by Oct. 20 for a chance to win. SEMA is an automotive specialty products trade event and is not open to the general public.