Ed. Foundation Names New Board of Trustees, Exec. Committee
April 13, 2015—The Collision Repair Education Foundation recently announced its 2015 Board of Trustees and executive committee as a result of their March Board of Trustees Meetings.
The new executive committee is as follows:
- Chairman, Rick Tuuri, AudaExplore
- Vice chairman, Tim Adelmann, ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Secretary, Russ Hoffbauer, State Farm Insurance
- Treasurer, Domenic Brusco, PPG Industries
- Member-at-large, Mary Mahoney, Enterprise Holdings
- Immediate past chairman, Terry Fortney, LKQ Corporation
Sally Downey of East Valley Institute of Technology; Mary Jo Prigge of CCC Information Services Inc.; and James Spears of USAA were elected to the Board of Trustees.