SEMA Switches to 20-Minute Format for 2014 Webinar Series
Dec. 13, 2013—SEMA announced last week that it will begin its 2014 webinar series on Jan. 9.
The debut webinar will feature SEMA Show speaker and author Christine Corelli. The topic will be “Twenty Ideas in 20 Minutes–Driving Business Growth and Fueling High Performance: How to Create a Sale-Service Excellence Culture.”
According to the press release_notes, the webinar aims to help workers excel in every aspect of the customer experience.
The launch of the webinar heralds the implementation of a new format for the SEMA Education Institute (SEI). This new system of delivery does away with the previous one-hour period, replacing it with 20-minute sessions.
“The shift serves to address our members’ busy schedules and challenges the presenter to focus the content on the key deliverables that will directly benefit our industry,” said Zane Clark, SEMA’s director of education.
Dates and topics for upcoming classes include:
- February 6: "Opportunities for Growth: Working With the Top Auto Manufacturers," presented by Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG).
- February 20: "So You Want to Be in Pictures? A How-to and the Pros and Cons of Product Placement in Film," presented by Mark McFann of Cast a Long Shadow.
- March 4: "SEMA Garage: Product Development and Innovation," presented by Mike Spagnola of SEMA.
- March 18: "911 Customer Service in 20 Minutes–Eight Words That Kill the Deal,” presented by Nancy Friedman of The Telephone Doctor.
- April 17: "Volunteering at SEMA: Grow Your Contacts, Grow Your Business," presented by SEMA Councils and Networks.
For more information, visit SEMA’s website or contact Clark at ZaneC@sema.org.