Collision Groups Finalize Meeting Plans for Industry Week
June 19, 2014—Several collision groups will host open board meetings and conferences next month in Detroit as part of Industry week and the 2014 NACE/CARS Expo & Conference.
The National Auto Body Council (NABC), Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS), the Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA), the Collision Industry Conference (CIC) and I–CAR will all take place between July 28–30, leading up to NACE/CARS, held July 30–Aug. 8.
The schedule meetings are as follows:
- The NABC will hold its board of directors meeting from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., July 28 at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. Pre-registration is not required.
- SCRS will hold its open board meeting on Monday, July 28 from 3–5 p.m at the Marriott. Pre-registration is not required.
- CIECA will hold its open board meeting from 2–6 p.m. on July 28 at the Marriott and does not require pre-registration.
- The CIC meetings will be held 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on July 29 at the Marriott. The conference costs $149 per attendee.
- I–CAR will meet July 30 at the COBO Center to pick up its discussion on the “technical tsunami” from last year. The conference is also sponsored by SCRS. The cost for the I–CAR conference is reduced until June 27 to $250 per attendee.
For more information about Industry Week meetings, visit naceexpo.com.