Sherwin-Williams to Participate in Education Series Sessions at SEMA
Oct. 27, 2017—Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes (SWAF) is a proud supporter of the SCRS Repairer Driven Education (RDE) Series at the 2017 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, which features educational sessions specifically focused on issues and information that are relevant to collision repair professionals operating in today’s marketplace.
The sessions take place from Oct. 30-Nov. 3.
Check out the sessions led by Sherwin-Williams Consultants:
Culture, Culture, Culture – Would you work in your own shop?!
Presenter: Judy Folk, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
When: October 30, 2017 - 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N237
In reality, all organizations have a company culture – whether good or bad, which directly impacts employee engagement. The key question is this: Is
it a culture by default, or by design? Great culture just doesn’t happen overnight. It begins by building a solid foundation and nurturing it over time. To transform your culture, you must win the hearts and minds of the people you work with, and that takes both adeptness and persuasion.
- Learn how behavior and performance affect culture
- Focus on four of the factors and conditions that change culture
- Create sustainable change
- Creative Compensation Solutions – How to Develop, Pay and
- Motivate Employees in a Team Environment
Creative Compensation Solutions – How to Develop, Pay and Motivate Employees in a Team Environment
Presenter: Mike Lanza, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
When: November 1, 2017 - 9:30am - 11:30am
Where: Las Vegas Convention Center, Upper North Hall, N233
Do you know if you are getting a good return on investment from your personnel costs? Is your Total Compensation program competitive? Does it attract, retain, and motivate your employees? How do your employees perceive their compensation relative to your competitors? Designed for shop owners and managers looking to break away from the traditional flat rate pay model.
- Conduct an Analysis of Total Compensation
- Develop a Salary Grade Structures that retains employees
- Develop Incentive Plan Design that aligns with your business goals
- Implement a Performance Appraisal and Performance Management Systems
- Implement Management and Employee Training environment