AkzoNobel Names Distributor Council
Feb. 12, 2016—AkzoNobel’s Vehicle Refinishes announced the members of its 2016 Distributor Council on Thursday.
Council members are:
- Paul Fus, PF# Paint Supply, Wixom, Mich.
- Robbie Brinkley, C&D Auto Paint & Body, Thomasville, Ga.
- Doug Richau, Auto Color and Industrial Supply, St. Joseph, Minn.
- Peter Kilkenny, Providence Lacquer & Supply Center, Cranston, R.I.
- Layla Maus, Gladwyn Paint, Austin, Texas
- Kim Snyder, Body Parts Store Inc., De Moines, Iowa
- Peter DeLuca, Industrial Finishes & Systems, Inc., Salt Lake City
- Don Treschak, Treschak Enterprises Ltd., Welland Ontario
Council members serve as ambassadors to other members of the AkzoNobel distribution network within specific geographic market sectors. The council meets physically three times a year with intermittent conference calls to address time gaps or address critical and immediate issues.
“The Council, comprised of eight representatives throughout North America, is a visible and proactive sign that AkzoNobel’s Vehicle Refinishes business in North America is dedicated to distribution as our primary method of going to market,” said Dave Recknagel, North America customer services manager. “As a result, we are constantly striving to innovate. This includes Go-To-Market business models which ensure that we are engaging, evolving and advancing practices and processes that enhance current relationships as well enable growth and expansion to create new.”