AAPEX gears sessions toward repair shops
The sessions include:
• “New Vehicle Technologies and Their Impact on the Aftermarket,” speaker: Ken Hamann of Link Engineering Co, former GM executive;
• “Industry Standards – A Look Inside the Shop of Tomorrow,” speakers: Scott Luckett of AAIA and Ben Johnson of ALLDATA;
• “Communicating with Confidence: Service Consultants and Technicians Working Together for Vehicle Owners (And Increasing Profit for Repair Shops),” speaker Chris Chesney of CARQUEST Technical Institute;
• “Adding Social Media to Your Marketing Toolbox,” speaker: Tyler Olson of SMCpros and presented by the Alliance of Automotive Service Providers (AASP);
• “Automotive Service Shops: Top Performer Benchmarks and How to Get There,” speaker: John Watt of Petro-Canada and Certigard, presented by AIA Canada.
Each of AAPEX education sessions are accredited for 0.1 continuing education units (CEUs) by the University of the Aftermarket toward the AAP and MAAP professional designations.