We live in a knowledge economy. One way to stand out as a chassis expert in your local economy is to take advantage of the Raybestos ACE™ ASE® Certified Training Center Courses and Field Training Modules. These professional tech training courses provide salesmen, countermen, novice technicians, journeymen technicians and even ASE® technicians the knowledge they need to remain current and competitive.
Like this article? Sign up for our enews blasts here.
The classes are lead by ASE® and NATEF® certified instructors and are designed to accommodate the busiest schedules and tightest budgets.
Training Center Courses include:
- CHANNEL PARTNER SALES TRAINING
- CHASSIS AND ALIGNMENT DIAGNOSTICS & INSTALLATION PROCEDURES
- ADVANCED CHASSIS AND ALIGNMENT
Field Training Modules include:
- CHASSIS & SUSPENSION UPDATE MODULE III
- CHASSIS AND ALIGNMENT DIAGNOSTICS & INSTALLATION PROCEDURES MODULE IV
As a busy professional, Raybestos chassis Training Center Courses and Field Training Modules can help you:
- Prepare technicians to confidently deal with new industry challenges
- Provide your customers with the most dependable service possible
- Improve worker morale and decrease employee turnover
For enrollment information and course dates, contact Raybestos ACE™ Technical Services at 800-274-4631. For information on Raybestos brand chassis parts, visit www.RaybestosChassis.com or call 800-323-3022.
Subscribe to Motor Age and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here