Delphi Product & Service Solutions has launched a free webinar series on its new diagnostic scan tool that will run every other Thursday until March 21, 2013. Each webinar is hosted live by a Delphi trainer, and will have a question and answer session at the conclusion of each webinar.
Like this article? Sign up for our enews blasts here.
The next webinar is Feb. 21. Attendees must sign up at least one hour in advance at http://delphiwebinar.webex.com/
During the live product demonstration, Delphi will highlight all of the functions and capabilities of its new scan tool to include:
• Vehicle Application Coverage
• Data Stream Display in digital, gauge, graphing and Multi-trace formats
• DTC retrieval – Including Freeze frame, failure records and history code data
• OBDII Bi-Directional Tests
• OBDII Mode $06 Tests
• RepairPoint link to service information
• J-2534 Reflash
Delphi will also cover print, save, set up and other utility functions. More information on Delphi’s diagnostic scan tool is available on delphi.com/am.
Subscribe to Motor Age and receive articles like this every month…absolutely free. Click here