Martin Senour Releases Second Quarter Training Schedule
March 2, 2016—The Martin Senour Company has announced its 2016 second quarter training schedule, with courses running from April 19 through May 19.
The training sessions are designed to help shop owners, managers, and technicians better execute environmentally responsible practices, as well as improve their repair techniques and knowledge of painting systems. In addition, customized classes are being held for NAPA Jobber professionals on specific Martin Senour product and process knowledge.
- Painter Certification Atlanta, April 19
- Color Adjustment and Blending Atlanta, April 26
- Jobber Level 1 Atlanta, May 3
- Jobber Level 1 Chicago, June 3
- Color Adjustment and Blending Chicago, May 16
- Pro/BASE Refinish System Painter Certification Chicago, May 19
- Fleet FPG Dallas, May 2
All of the courses run for three days except the Pro/BASE Refinish System Painter Certification, which is two days.