AAPEXedu Announces New, Returning Presenters
July 9, 2015—AAPEXedu 2015 announced on Wednesday that it will offer a combination of presenters and topics, as well as several new experts and sessions when the show takes place Nov. 3-5 at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas. AAPEXedu sessions start Nov. 2.
This year there will be over 50 free sessions. Among the presenters returning are:
- David Portalatin, The NPD Group, “2016 Aftermarket Outlook”
- Mark Seng, IHS Automotive, “Five Trends in Five Minutes”
- Marty Gold, Gold n’ Brown, “Selling Parts for Imports” and “Have You Ever Tried Listening to Your Customers”
- Jim Pancero, Jim Pancero, Inc., “How Best to Connect with the Millennial Buyer” and “Will You Be Able to Attract the Best Millennials to Your Sales Team?”
- Bob DeStefano, SVM E-Marketing Systems, “How to Profit from Online Marketing” and “How to Put Your Online Marketing Toolbox to Work”
New presenters this year include:
- Kim Hazelbaker, Highway Loss Data Institute, “New Safety Technology: Does It Work?”
- Kevin Ramsier, Vesticor Advisors, “Maximizing the Value of Your Business,” “What To Do Before You Buy or Sell a Company” and “Succession Planning Strategies: Why They Matter in Your Business”
- Dirk Beveridge, 4th Generation Systems, "Selling in the Age of Disruption: Relevance is the New Mandate" and "Selling Value to Maintain Margin in a Price Conscious World"
- Kit Yarrow, Ph.D., Golden Gate University, “Decoding the New Consumer Mind” and “Gen Y Decoded: Insights and Tactics for Managers, Leaders and Coaches”
- Barbara Trautlein, Ph.D., Change Catalysts, “Developing Your Change Intelligence to Lead Organizational Change” and “Overcoming Resistance and Engage for Change”
AAPEX 2015 is expected to feature more than 2,400 exhibitors, 5,000 booths, 50-plus AAPEXedu sessions and 39,000 target buyers. There are projected to be 130,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from nearly 140 countries in Las Vegas during AAPEX. For more information on AAPEX, visit the show’s website.