ASA announces new members
April 20, 2011 — The Automotive Service Association (ASA) on Tuesday announced nine new associate members.
The associate membership category is designed for companies or groups that supply goods, services or equipment to the industry, especially those that supply auto repair services.
The new members are as follows:
• Auto Lab Franchise Management
• A+ Transmissions Inc. Corporate Offices
• Collision Automotive Repair Services Inc.
• Educational Seminars Institute
• Goodtool Brake Service Tools & Supplies
• Merchant Services
• Omni Performance
• Red Kap
• Ross-Tech LLC
The ASA also announced 50 renewing memberships. For a full list of associate members, go to asashop.org.