AMI announces scholarship application deadline is looming
July 26, 2010—The Automotive Management Institute (AMI) is accepting applications for six scholarships that will help cover expenses to attend the NACE and the Congress of Automotive Repair and Service (CARS) expos until Aug. 13.
The NACE scholarships are:
• Emil Stanley Merit Award;
• BodyShop Business Magazine Scholarship;
• Gale Westerlund/Richard Cossette Memorial Scholarship.
The CARS scholarships are:
• Tom B. Babcox Memorial Scholarship;
• Automotive Video Inc. (AVI) Educational Scholarship;
• Zurich “High Octane” Scholarship.
Scholarship recipients will be notified on or before Sept. 13. The NACE and CARS events are Oct. 10-13 in Las Vegas. For additional information about the scholarships and their requirements, go to amionline.org.