American Honda Motor Co. announced the launch of a new consumer-oriented brochure entitled, "A Honda Owner's Guide To Collision Repair - Five Things Every Honda Owner Should Know About Collision Repair." This is a companion piece to the recently launched consumer collision information website, collision.honda.com.Like this article? Sign up to receive our weekly news blasts here.
The brochure addresses:
- Honda quality and how Honda collision-related parts work together as a system
- How using something other than Honda parts could affect the performance of other parts in the system
- How repair shops differ and how consumers should look for a quality shop
- How consumers have a choice, and have a voice, in how their car is repaired
- How consumers should go to collision.honda.com for more information on collision repair and collision parts The brochures also contain a QR code directing consumers to the consumer website with their cell phone.
Collision shops can order the brochures, free of charge, by calling Archway Distribution at 440-572- 7266 and ordering item number CPHCAK12. The brochures come in a handy countertop display.
For more information visit www.collision.honda.com.