Based on the platform of the spring CCRE/Pennsylvania Collision Trade Guild (PCTG) seminar, the fall enhanced seminar will take place Sept. 21-22 at the Embassy Suites Philadelphia Airport.
This seminar will focus deeper into the legal aspects of running a collision business without third-party interference. Featured collision industry attorneys Erica Eversman and John Parese will explain:
- Avoiding contracts of adhesion
- Authorization To Repair/Repair Contracts
- Blueprinting & Damage Analysis
- Documenting your services
- Final Billing/Getting paid in full
- Assignment of Proceeds/Claim
Registration is $495.99 per person, or $595.99 per person after Aug. 31. The price includes breakfast and lunch both days. Contact the hotel at 215-365-4500 and mention the CCRE Convention to get a rate of $159 for a single or double.