Axalta Announces 2018 Custom Finishes Calendar Competition Winners
Dec. 12, 2017—Axalta Coating Systems announce the winners of its Custom Finishes Calendar Competition.
The vehicles chosen are finished with Axalta brands such as Cromax, Spies Hecker, Standox and Imron.
Axalta representatives selected winners that demonstrated superior use of color, finish quality, technical difficulty, design originality and artistic merit.
The 12 winners are:
- Cover and April: Gil LeBlanc, 1959 Chevorlet Corvetter (Cromax)
- January: Brenda McDaniel, Heath Hoover, 1948 Chevy 3100 (Spies Hecker)
- February: Mike and Linda Jo Mitchell, Abe Zigan, 2016 Harley Davidson Road Glide (Spies Hecker)
- March: Bob Garwood, 1965 Buick Riviera (Cromax)
- May: Jeremy Miller, Grant Brown, 1955 Ford F100 (Spies Hecker)
- June: Greg Nuss, Matt Jasperson, Chuck Badour, 1937 Mack Jr (Imron)
- July: Wayne Hunter, 1970 Plymouth Superbee (Cromax)
- August: Dwayne Roberts, Jerron Settles, 2016 Dragster Sinister Series (Cromax)
- September: Gary Alexander, Kevin Zwgart, 1965 Chevorlet Nova (Cromax)
- October: Mike Moss, Rob Deming, Derek Morawski, 1966 Gerhardt Indy Car (Cromax)
- November: Wayne Davis, 1955 Chrysler Imperial (Spies Hecker)
- December: Richard Broyles, 1941 Ford Roadster (Cromax)
Axalta selected photographer, Des Kleineibst, to capture the winning vehicles. Calendars can be ordered at axaltacalendars.com.