Martin Senour Announces Q1 Training Schedule
Nov. 25, 2013—On Monday, the Martin Senour Company announced its 2014 first quarter training schedule with courses running from Jan. 1 to March 30.
Training will be held at Martin Senour training facilities nationwide.
The sessions are designed to help shop owners, managers and technicians better execute environmentally responsible practices, as well as improve their repair techniques and knowledge of the latest painting systems. The latest slate of classes will emphasize painter certification and maximizing shop profits.
The following classes will be offered during the first quarter of 2014:
- Pro//BASE Refinish System Painter Certification
- VORTEX Waterborne Painter Certification
- Estimating Solutions for Profit
- Color Adjustment and Blending
- Improving Workshop Efficiency
- Achieving Service Excellence
- Fleet FGP
A complete list of the training schedule can be viewed at the Martin Senour website.