Assured Performance Names Co-Op Board of Directors
Nov. 10, 2015—Assured Performance announced on Monday its 2016 board of directors for its co-op entity.
The co-op board of directors, in accordance with bylaws, is represented exclusively by body shop owners on behalf of over 3,000 collision repair businesses across the U.S. that are official co-op members.
The Board includes the following industry members:
- Brett Bailey, A&B CARSTAR - Midwest Region
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop, Inc. - Northern California Region
- Luis Alonso, Pan American Collision Center - Southern California Region
- Dusty Womble, Roger Beasley Collision - South Central Region
- Ron Reichen, Precision Body & Paint, Northwest Region
- Matt Parker, Parker Auto Body - South East Region
- Dave Rush, D&M Auto Body - North East Region
- Paul Van Aken, Paul’s Quality Collision, LLC. - North Central Region
- Matt Thornton, Park’s Royal Body Works - Western Region
The co-op enables body shops to earn and receive rebates and special pricing on products and services such as Certified Rebate Reward Program from participating automakers along with various other vendors.
“We are proud that our Board represents the brightest minds and the best collision repair businesses across the country and look forward to their participation on our board to make our Co-Op and Certified Rewards programs the best service to shops in North America,” said Scott Biggs, chairman and CEO of Assured Performance. “These professionals have proven themselves through their past success, acute business knowledge, and leadership within the industry.”