AAPEX buyers to vote on entries in New Product showcase
Aug. 4, 2011 – Offered for the first time, pre-registered buyers scheduled to attend the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) will be able to vote on entries in the event’s New Product Showcase. Winning entries will be announced during AAPEX, set for Nov. 1 through Nov. 3 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
New Product entries are due Aug. 10 and the voting process will begin in September. The categories for the 2011 New Product Showcase entries are:
• Cool Cars – Products that are fun to use.
• Fixing it Right – Products that improve the diagnosis or repair process.
• Good Sense – Products that will help consumers save money.
• Individuality – Products that enhance the appearance of a vehicle.
• Making it Better – Products that are an improved version of a previous product.
• Safe & Sound – Products that will increase the safety and/or security of a vehicle.
• Smooth Sailing – Products that increase the driving experience.
• Work Smart – Products that improve labor productivity or shop efficiency.