ASA announces Collision Division Operations Committee
May 24, 2011 — The Automotive Service Association (ASA) has announced its Collision Division Committee for 2011.
Dan Stander, Fix Auto Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Colo., who continues his two-year term as Collision Division director, is chairman of the ASA Collision Division Operations Committee and serves on ASA's board of directors.
Additional members of the operations committee include:
- Ronald Scott Benavidez, Mr. B’s Paint & Body Shop Inc., Albuquerque, N.M., assistant division director;
- Stacy Bartnik, CARSTAR Franchise Systems Inc., Overland Park, Kan.;
- Jeff Brunz, Master Europa Paint & Collision, Fort Worth, Texas;
- Tommy Clayton, Tommy’s Dent Service, Gibsonville, N.C.;
- Virginia Duncan, Duncan’s Collision Inc., Boardman, Ohio;
- Dustin Eckhart, Hernandez Collision Center, Hinesville, Ga.;
- Mike LeVasseur, Keenan Auto Body Inc., Clifton Heights, Pa.;
- Steve Tomaszewski, Alpine Collision Center, Grand Rapids, Mich.
ASA's next big event is Automotive Service and Repair Week (ASRW) Oct. 5-8, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. For more information about ASRW, including NACE or CARS, visit ASRWevents.com.