SEMA: Ford to feature versatile F-Series Trucks
The featured trucks are 2011 Ford F-150s:
• By Godfather Customs. This truck has a 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine with a 2.5-inch cowl induction hood, bumper cover and roll pan and handle relocator.
• By A.R.E. Accessories. This truck is painted with a stadium silhouette; features pigskin leather and the bed will display notable hall of fame memorabilia.
• By Mickey Thompson. This truck has 35-inch Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Radical tires, Fabtech 6-inch suspension and PIAA auxiliary lighting.
• By The Custom Shop. This truck has a 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine and custom show paint using a low-VOC DuPont paint.
• By Rize Industries. This Super Duty truck has a motocross concept with a built in loading ramp.
• By Kris and Airhead Kustoms. This Super Duty truck serves as a mobile pit featuring a bed-mounted tire cage and custom swing-case toolboxes.
• By Skyjacker Suspensions. This Super Duty truck features an 8.5-inch suspension with Fab Fours bumpers.
Ford has received three awards in the past five years at SEMA including Motor Trend’s Truck Trend and Accessory-Friendly Truck design.
SEMA runs from Nov. 2-5 in Las Vegas. To register for SEMA, go to semashow.com.