I-CAR Announces 2018 International Board of Directors, Executive Committee
March 15, 2018—I-CAR announced its 2018 International Board of Directors and Executive Committee following its annual membership meeting in San Antonio held during the week of Feb. 26.
The Board of Directors sets the overall strategic direction for the organization while assisting with obtaining resources in support of the I-CAR mission.
The Board of Directors is comprised of representatives from each of the following six industry segments: collision repair; insurance; OEM vehicle manufacturers; equipment, tools, and supplies; education, training, and research; and related industry services.
Tim O’Day, Gerber Collision & Glass will lead as chairman of the board and chair of the executive committee. In addition, the following members will serve on the Executive Committee:
- Kyle Thompson, USAA as vice chair
- Ron Vincenzi, Chilton Auto Body as treasurer
- Mark Allen, Audi of America as secretary
- Robert Hills, Universal Technical Institute, as member-at-large
- Jim Guthrie, Car Crafters Inc. as member-at-large
- James Roach, American Honda Motor Company, as immediate past chair.
The remaining Directors include:
- Mark Algie, 3M
- John Donley, IAnet
- John Eck, General Motors Company
- Chris Evans, State Farm Insurance Co.
- Daniel Friedman, Enterprise Holdings
- Tim Hession, GEICO
- Sandee Lindorfer, Allstate Insurance Company
- Richard Perry, Chief Automotive Technologies
- Gerry Poirier, Farmers Insurance
- Roy Schnepper, Butler’s Collision Inc.
- Jeanne Silver, CARSTAR Mundelein
- Randy Stabler, Pride Collision Centers Inc.
- Marcy Tieger, Symphony Advisors LLC
- Gary Wano, GW & Son Auto Body, Inc.