Nov. 15, 2012—American Honda Motor Co. Inc. this week created a new consumer-oriented brochure to educate Honda owners about collision repair related issues for their vehicle.
The brochure, called "A Honda Owner's Guide To Collision Repair—Five Things Every Honda Owner Should Know About Collision Repair,” is a companion piece to Honda’s consumer collision information website, collision.honda.com.
The brochure, which includes a QR code that directly connects consumers to online information, addresses the following issues:
• How Honda collision-related parts work together as a system
• How using something other than Honda parts could affect the performance of other parts in the vehicle’s system
• How repair shops differ, and how consumers should look for a quality shop
• How consumers have a choice in how their car is repaired
• How consumers should visit collision.honda.com for more information on
collision repair and collision parts
Honda said collision repair shops are able to order the brochures for free to disperse to customers or use as countertop displays.