AASP-MN Announces New Board of Directors
May 3, 2017—The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) has revealed its 2017-18 board of directors, a group that includes two new members. Joining the board for 2017-18 are Randy Notto of Lenfer Transmission & Automotive in Lino Lakes, Minnesota, and Matthew Feehan (American Auto Body of Brooklyn Park, Minn).
Those two join a board of directors that includes the following:
- Wayne Watson, Autoworks Automotive Service Center, Woodbury – President
- Greg Kasel, Downtown Tire & Auto, Hastings – Immediate Past President
- Will Latuff, Latuff Bros., St. Paul – Secretary/Treasurer
- Carl Thomas, Lancer Service Auto Care, St. Paul – Mechanical Division Director
- Bruce Tschida, Lake Marion Collision, Lakeville – Collision Division Director
- Mars Overlee, Rick’s 36 Automotive Services, Stillwater – Mechanical Seat
For more information about AASP-MN, which is an association of independently owned automotive service businesses and industry suppliers, click here.