I-CAR Announces SEMA Training Lineup
Sept. 12, 2014—I-CAR will offer 11 Professional Development Program (PDP) training courses at the 2014 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, the organization announced on Thursday.
I-CAR will have courses available throughout each of the event’s four days, Nov. 4–7.
Included in the lineup is I-CAR’s new Aluminum Exterior Panel Repair and Replacement Training Course (APRO1), which launched in Aug. 25.
The full lineup for SEMA includes:
Tues., Nov. 4
- 8 a.m. to noon: Plastic and Composite Repair (PLA03)
- 1–5 p.m.: Aluminum-Intensive Vehicle Repairs (ALI01)
Wed., Nov. 5
- 8 a.m. to noon: Squeeze-Type Resistance Spot Welding (WCS04)
- 8 a.m. to noon: Vehicle Technology and Trends 2015 (NEW15) – Premiering at SEMA
- 1–5 p.m.: Sectioning of Steel Unitized Structures (SPS11)
- 1–5 p.m.: Welded and Adhesively Bonded Panel Replacement (EXT02) – Newly Updated
Thurs., Nov. 6
- 8 a.m. to noon: Advanced Steering and Suspension Systems Damage Analysis (DAM15)
- 8 a.m. to noon: Adhesive Bonding (ADH01)
- 1–5 p.m.: Vehicle Technology and Trends 2015 (NEW15) – Premiering at SEMA
Fri., Nov. 7
- 8 a.m. to noon: Full-Frame Partial Replacement (FFR01)
- 1-5 p.m.: Aluminum Exterior Panel and Replacement (APR01) – New Course