Collision ‘Business-Building’ Event to be Held in Dallas
March 17, 2014—CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts announced Friday that it will hold its latest educational event at the Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel in Dallas on March 26.
With two sessions—one held in the morning, one in the evening—the event is open to all shop owners and operators, and will cover “critical business issues and trends impacting” collision repair facilities today.
Some of the topics include:
- Mobile Estimating Technology by Mitchell
- Car Rental Technology by Hertz
- Repair Planning by BASF
- The Impact of Technology for Future Vehicles by 3M
- Collision Industry Overview by English Color
- OSHA/EPA Compliance Training for Collision Repair by AAMS
- Insurance Industry Trends by CARSTAR
“For any body shop owner who is looking to grow their business, expand to an additional location or transition their ownership to the next generation, this is an excellent event,” said David Byers, CEO of CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts. “We’re joining with the top professionals in the collision industry to bring these events to local markets so owners have the opportunity to explore the major issues, trends and solutions in our changing industry.”
Body shop owners in the Dallas area can email Mike Davids or call 913.948.5010 and reserve their spot.