Assured Performance Collision Care Names Board of Directors
July 24, 2015—Assured Performance Collision Care announced its board of directors for 2015–2017 on Tuesday.
The board is made up of organizations participating in the effort to identify and promote collision repair providers that are able to meet the manufacturer’s specifications for tools, equipment, training and facility modifications required to properly and safely repair vehicles.
The board includes the following individuals:
- Dave Arne, Ford Motor Company
- Mark Zoba, Nissan North America
- Mark Engelsdorfer, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Mark Mandl, Ford Motor Company
- Erica Schaefer, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Tiffany Stroupe, Hyundai Motor America
- Steve Rust, Nissan North America
- Lien Nguyen, Hyundai Motor America
- Scott Biggs, Assured Performance (Chairman)
- Ron Doerr, Assured Performance (Vice Chair)
- Michael Quinn, Assured Performance (Secretary)
- 3 board seats remain open for future participation (TBA)
The board will help guide Assured Performance to set objective certification requirements, drive consumer awareness programs and ensure consistent communications and coordination within the group to identify body shops that meet the requirements.
“We are proud that our Board is made up of these outstanding professionals representing their global organizations,” said Scott Biggs, chairman and CEO. “These professionals will provide steady guidance and wise direction as we move forward. Their participation comes at a perfect time, as we are experiencing rapid growth and launching numerous initiatives includingongoing and expanded advanced repair capabilities and Certification, consumer awareness campaigns, body shop and wholesale business development, and new co-op incentives.”