Sherwin-Williams to Host Lean Training in Ohio
June 21, 2013—Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes will host its next A-Plus University EcoLean training course July 24 at Milliron Auto Parts in Mansfield, Ohio.
The A-Plus EcoLean training course, called “Improving Workshop Efficiency,” is designed to help shop operators maximize profitability by improving productivity and efficiency, and eliminating waste throughout their facilities.
Troy Neuerburg, director of sales excellence for Sherwin-Williams, said workshop attendees will learn practical processes and tips for lean production applications.
The “Improving Workshop Efficiency” curriculum addresses the following specific topics:
– Origins of lean production
– Running the workshop more efficiently and effectively
– Raising output quality while lowering operating costs
– Capturing increased market share through continuous improvement
– Maximizing production and profit opportunities
– Developing systems and processes for greater customer loyalty
“This curriculum was developed specifically with collision shop operators in mind,” Neuerburg said. “We aim to give our EcoLean suite of training course attendees an extensive and comprehensive look at how they can build a lean culture in their shop from the ground up.”
Visit the Sherwin-Williams website to register for the workshop online.