ASA announces new, renewing associate members
July 8, 2011—The Automotive Service Association (ASA) on Friday announced three new associate members that joined the organization during the second quarter of 2011.
The new associate members include:
• Certified Automotive Parts Association
• Tele-pak Card Printing Inc.
• RemartUSA Inc.
ASA also announced the following associate members that renewed their membership during the second quarter of 2011:
• Mitchell International Inc.
• Carstar Automotive Inc.
• American Impact Media Corp.
• Collision Services Inc.
• Audatex, a Solera Co.
• National Alliance of PDR Technicians
• Lancer Insurance Co.
• Auto Success Inc.
• Premier Auto and Truck Parts Inc.
• National Parts Wholesalers/AES
The associate category of ASA membership is designed for companies or groups that supply goods, services or equipment to the automotive industry, according to ASA. Visit ASAshop.org to view a full list of ASA associate members, or for more information on how to join.