Running a Shop Technology Tools

Numbers: Calibrations and Gross Labor Margins

Order Reprints
FB_Numbers_0721

According to the 2021 FenderBender Industry Survey, just 22 percent of responding shops said they are equipped to perform advanced driver-assistance systems calibrations. What difference does it make for those shops compared to the remaining 78 percent? It shows up in their gross profit margin for labor sales.

Related Articles

Numbers: Advanced Materials and Net Profit Margins

The Keys to Improved Labor Sales Gross Profits

New Product IDs Needed Calibrations

You must login or register in order to post a comment.