AkzoNobel Announces Q2 Training Courses for Technicians
March 15, 2019—AkzoNobel on Thursday released its second quarter 2019 lineup of auto refinishing training courses.
The courses are scheduled to cover topics such as Sikkens color tinting, health and safety best practices, and more. The training is designed to help collision-repair technicians stay ahead of industry trends.The training sessions, which will last one or two days depending on topic, are set to take place in cities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Classes will touch on the following issues:
- Implementing the 5S
- Principles of continuous improvement
- Optimizing repair planning
- Standardization and visual management
- Color evaluation and selection, including the AkzoNobel digital color process
- Product Training Classes will discuss paint system and equipment selection
- Paint mixing and application techniques
- Surface cleaning and preparation process
- Health and safety review
Select courses are eligible for I-CAR credits. To learn more about the courses, click here.