Jan. 20, 2016—For the fifth year in a row, Brown’s Collision Center (Bentonville, Ark.) has donated a vehicle to someone in need.
Brown’s selected Missy Lewis as this year’s recipient. Lewis has had trouble finding stable housing and has had to rely on Havenwood, a homeless shelter, to get her back on her feet. She has a child with special needs, which requires her to make frequent trips to the hospital in Little Rock. Brown’s donation will provide her with stable transportation.
Local vendors that donated time and parts include:
- Debbie Martin, executive director of Havenwood
- Hott Wheels Used Auto Sales in Springdale (donated the vehicle)
- Bob Howard Parts Distribution Center (donated parts)
- Big-O-Tires in Bentonville (donated tires and helped align the vehicle)
- Bentonville Auto Body & Detail (provided detail service)
- Danny Stacey of Fletcher Honda (donated parts)
- O’reilly Auto Parts of Bentonville (donated parts)
- Keystone Auto Parts (donated parts)
- Shelley Parsons of Farmer’s Insurance (helped provide insurance)
- Billy Sim’s BBQ (catered the food for the event at a discounted rate)
- Chris Wing of Auto Glass Specialists (provided all auto glass service for the vehicle free of charge)