Matco Tools has launched a new line of work boots for the automotive and industrial market from Oakley, Inc. Oakley’s Railgun work boots have been designed and tested through years of research and development in the toughest environments, including military training, professional athletics and elite racing.
Like this article? Sign up for our enews blasts here.
“Oakley is known as a market leader in sport and lifestyle brands,” said John Green, vice president of marketing for Matco Tools. “We are proud to bring that innovation to the automotive market as the exclusive outlet for this new line of work boots, Railgun. With years of innovation behind them, technicians can trust that these boots meet the highest standards for comfort, durability and wear.”
What makes these a revolution in work boot technology?
· Trenchcoat™ Technology is a proprietary formula that protects against the harshest chemicals, solvents or oils.
· Instant comfort, support and sound mitigation with medium temper, full grain leather.
· Wet or dry slip resistance on smooth or rough surfaces with directional lug design on rubber outsole originally developed for the military.
· Athletically inspired, lightweight design that allows for full-speed performance.
· Stability with improved outsole footprint.
· Netshape™ Technology ensures that every component aligns perfectly to provide superior durability, comfort and fit through a full range of motion.
The Oakley Railgun boots will be available as a slip on or lace up version through Matco Tools Distributors on Sept. 15, 2012. To locate a distributor in your area, call 1-866-289-8665 or visit www.matcotools.com.
Have articles like this sent to you weekly by signing up for our enews blasts here.