Fix Auto Adds Seven New Locations
Jan.16, 2018—Fix Auto USA announces the addition of seven franchise location in the last two months, making a total of 126 Fix Auto locations in the US.
The new locations expanded Fix Auto’s markets with presence in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Northern California, Phoenix, San Diego, and Seattle.
- Fix Auto Anaheim North (Anaheim, Calif.), formerly Okuda’s Auto Body; operated by David Caulfield
- Fix Auto Carlsbad Village (Carlsbad, Calif.), formerly Carlsbad Village Auto Body; operated by Richard Fish. It’s his sixth location and second in the San Diego market.
- Fix Auto Glendale (Glendale, Ariz.), formerly Karl’s Collision; operated by Bob Karl
- Fix Auto Las Vegas City Center (Las Vegas, Nev.), formerly Metropolitan Auto Body and Paint; operated by Charles Fox
- Fix Auto Las Vegas Craig (Las Vegas, Nev.)formerly Excellent Auto Body; operated by Jeff Bagley. It’s his fourth in the Las Vegas market.
- Fix Auto North Kitsap (Poulsbo, Wash.), formerly North Kitsap Auto Rebuild; operated by Ken Miller, who also operates Fix Auto Silverdale.
- Fix Auto Santa Rosa (Santa Rosa, Calif.), formerly Dibble’s Collision Works; operated by Todd Bishop