Valspar Announces SEMA Class
Sept. 30, 2015—Valspar Automotive’s Charlie Whitaker, quality first technical advisor for the U.S. market, will discuss money-making strategies with collision repair specialists at the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.
The presentation, “Optimizing Your Shop Sales Mix,” will be held on Nov. 6 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m in the Upper North Hall (room N237) of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Whitaker’s experience-based education program will explain:
- How to produce a profit and loss statement that allows you to understand and adjust your sales mix
- How financials correlate to operations and profits
- How to build an optimized chart of shop accounts to measure business performance
- How to build a budget based on your sales mix
- How to write an estimate to optimize your budget
Participants can register for the seminar online. SCRS RDE tickets are $75 in advance and $85 after the early bird deadline.