FenderBender Seeks Nominations for 2014 FenderBender Awards
May 6, 2014—FenderBender magazine is now accepting nominations for its seventh annual FenderBender Awards.
The awards program, sponsored by BASF and Kia Motors America, recognizes the most talented, dedicated, influential and inspirational professionals in the collision repair industry—individuals who have made a difference in the lives of their colleagues and the industry at large.
Winners in five categories are recognized with a feature in the October issue of FenderBender, exposure on fenderbender.com and an award presented during a ceremony this fall. Winners will also receive a press release to distribute to local media outlets.
Nominating someone for this prestigious award is quick and easy—just go to fenderbenderawards.com and fill out the nomination form. FenderBender is looking for entries in the following categories:
- Executive (Shop Owner, Co-owner, CEO)
- Management (Shop Manager, Production Manager, Foreman)
- Administrative Support (Receptionist, Office Manager, Estimator)
- Shop Worker (Tech, Painter, Parts Manager, Helper, Detailer)
- Wild Card (Vendor, Educator, Consultant, Insurance Executive, Association Leader)
FenderBender editors will select one person from each category for an award. The deadline for submissions is July 1 at 11:59 p.m. CST.