Sherwin-Williams Announces Q3 Training Schedule
June 10, 2016—Sherwin-Williams announced Friday its Q3 2016 training courses to take place around the country from July 25 to September 26.
“In any career, continuing education is an important factor to make sure employees know the best practices and continue to expand their horizons,” Rod Habel, Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes director of training operations, said. “Advanced training helps professionals stay productive and efficient on-site. For instance, our Painter Certification class will instruct students in the proper application and usage of the ULTRA 7000 Refinish System and the AWX Performance Plus Waterborne System. The objective is to improve production targets and maintain the highest quality repair.”
All training courses will last three days.
Sherwin-Williams training for Q3 2016:
- Atlanta, July 25, Painter Certification
- Atlanta, Aug. 8, Color Adjustment and Blending
- Atlanta, Sept. 26, Fleet CFR
- Chicago, July 25, Painter Certification
- Chicago, Aug. 29, Color Adjustment and Blending
- Chicago, Sept. 26, Painter Certification
- Dallas, Aug. 8, Painter Certification
- Dallas, Aug. 15, Color Adjustment and Blending
- Reno, Nev., Aug. 15, Color Adjustment and Blending
- Reno, Nev., Aug. 29, Painter Certification