Martin Senour Company Announces Q3 Training
June 9, 2016—The Martin Senour Company announced Wednesday its training schedule for the third quarter of 2016, with courses running from July 11 to Sept. 26 nationwide.
Jeff Hartl, Martin Senour Automotive Finishes director of sales, said the classes will provide guidance and share efficient procedures on several topics related to the collision repair industry.
Course topics for the training include color adjustment and blending, fleet FGP, Jobber level 1, painter certification, and Pro/BASE Refinish System painter certification.
Specific classes are also being held for NAPA Jobber professionals on specific Martin Senour product and procedure knowledge.
The training schedule is:
- Atlanta, July 11, Color Adjustment and Blending
- Atlanta, Aug.29, Fleet FGP
- Chicago, Aug. 2, Painter Certification
- Chicago, Aug. 11, Pro/BASE Refinish System Painter Certification
- Dallas, Aug. 1, Painter Certification
- Dallas, Sept. 12, Jobber Level 1
- Reno, Nev., July 18, Color Adjustment and Blending
- Reno, Nev., Sept. 26, Fleet FGP