Bosch Launches New Charging Stations
Nov. 16, 2016—Bosch announced the launch of its Power Max 2 and Power Max 2 Plus, its newest charging stations. The new offerings are 240 Volt, Level 2 electric vehicle charging stations.
The new stations will offer 30-Amp, 7.2kW and 40-Amp, 9.6kW configurations for faster EV charging and use the SAE J1772 connector for use with all standard EVs sold in North America.
The Power Max 2 and Power Max 2 Plus feature:
- USB data storage and Wi-Fi connectivity on Power Max 2 Plus
- Hardwired or plug-in installation configurations
- Front access to station electronics for easier, faster installation
- LEDs indicating charging status and station power
- On/off switch for zero energy consumption
- Thermal protection for vehicle, station and connection
- Generous 18- or 25-foot cable lengths
- Weather-resistant NEMA 3R rating for outdoor installation