PPG Announces Fall MVP Business Solutions Conference
Aug. 18—Registration for PPG’s Fall MVP Business Solutions Conference is now open, PPG announced Thursday.
The conference, held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tenn., will take place Sept. 21–23. The event will feature three keynote speakers:
- Peter Sheahan, who will give a speech titled Flip, Creative Strategies: For Turning Challenge Into Opportunity and Change into Competitive Advantage.
- Ross Shaffer, who will talk about expanding company scope in his speech, The Future of Growth is to be a Peripheral Visionary.
- Ross Bernstei, who will talk about ethics and accountability with his speech, The Champion’s Code.
The conference will also feature breakout sessions:
- Making Change Happen
- Get More From Your Gen Y(oung) Workforce
- Estimate Evolution
- DRP Compliance Training – A Roadmap to Success with DRP Relations
- Culture and Service the Rocks!
- Becoming a Talkable Brand
- Superpower Success!
- Aluminum – The Future of Automotive Design
The bi-annual conference is open to owners and managers of collision centers using PPG Refinish products.
“To continue to assist in our customer’s development as they prepare for new challenges and excel in the collision repair business is our principal goal,” said Jim Berkey, director of PPG's MVP Business Solutions. “By staying not just two but several steps ahead of the competition is what will provide a sustainable business model for our customer’s future.”
Visit PPG’s MVP site for more information about the conference, or to register for the event.