SEMA Announces New Board of Directors
June 17, 2013—The Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) announced Friday the results of its board of directors election with Doug Evans being named chairman-elect.
The newly elected board will help lead the association for the 2013–2015 term, and will be recognized during the SEMA Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser on July 26 at the Sheraton Fairplex Conference Center in Pomona, Calif.
The full board is as follows:
• Nate Shelton (chairman of the board), B&M Automotive Group
• Doug Evans (chairman-elect), Source Interlink Media
• Scooter Brothers (immediate-past chairman), COMP Performance Group
• Jeff Bates, principal/partner, Bob Cook Sales
• Jim Bingham, president and CEO, Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
• Luanne Brown , president and CEO, eTool Developers
• Nick Gramelspacher, national sales manager, Meyer Distributing
• John Hotchkis, president, Hotchkis Performance LLC
• Kyle Fickler, vice president of sales, Weld Racing
• JR Moore, director, Warehouse Operations, Performance Warehouse
• Russell Stephens, president, MSD Performance
• Tim Watts, vice president of sales and marketing, Superlift Suspension
• Steve Wolcott, CEO, ProMedia LLC