SEMA announces new board members
June 19, 2012—SEMA recently announced the individuals who were elected to its 2012-2013 board of directors.
SEMA said two new board members were elected, and three incumbents were re-elected. Each board member serves a three-year term.
SEMA’s two new board members include Russell Stephens, president of MSD Performance; and Nick Gramelspacher, national sales manager for Meyer Distributing.
The three incumbent board members include John Hotchkis, president of Hotchkis Performance; Jim Bingham, president and CEO of Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.; and Luanne Brown president and CEO of eTool Developers.
SEMA’s entire 2012–2013 board of directors is comprised of the following members:
• Scooter Brothers of COMP Performance Group: chairman of the board
• Nate Shelton of B&M Automotive Group: chairman-elect
• Rick Rollins of Rollins Performance Marketing/Consulting: immediate past chairman
• Greg Adler, CEO of Transamerican Auto Parts
• Joel Ayres, vice president of sales and marketing for Bedslide/Takit
• Jeff Bates, principal of Bob Cook Sales
• Jim Bingham, president and CEO of Winner’s Circle Speed & Custom Inc.
• Luanne Brown, president and CEO of eTool Developers
• Jim Chick, director of sales and marketing for Bestop Inc.
• Donnie Eatherly, president of P&E Distributors Inc.
• Nick Gramelspacher, national sales manager for Meyer Distributing
• John Hotchkis, president of Hotchkis Performance
• Myles Kovacs, president and co-founder of DUB Publishing Inc.
• Tim Martin, vice president of K&N Engineering Inc.
• JR Moore, director of warehouse operations for Performance Warehouse
• Mike Spagnola, president of Street Scene Equipment
• Russell Stephens, president of MSD Performance
• Steve Wolcott, CEO of ProMedia
• Van Woodell, president of Weathers Auto Supply
• Jeep Worthan, vice president of sales for Auto Meter
“We are grateful to the volunteers who share their industry knowledge and expertise by serving on the SEMA board of directors,” said Chris Kersting, president and CEO of SEMA. “These leaders ensure that we are focused on the most crucial issues and that we tackle the industry’s biggest challenges. Many key programs that we have today are a direct result of guidance from the SEMA board.”
SEMA said its new board members will be sworn in during the SEMA Installation Banquet & Gala Fundraiser, which is scheduled for July 27 in Pomona, Calif.