ATMC Announces Training Award Winners
Oct. 18, 2013—The Automotive Training Managers Council (ATMC) has awarded seven industry firms with its 2013 National Excellence in Training Award.
The companies were selected by a panel of ATMC training professionals for implementing training programs with the ability to meet training objectives in a highly effective and innovative manner.
The seven winning organizations, and their respective training programs, are:
- Bridgestone Retail Operations LLC, Owning the Customer Experience
- Coordinating Committee for Automotive Repair (CCAR), Safety and Pollution Prevention
- Genuine Parts Company- NAPA Auto Parts, LEAD
- KPA, DOT Hazardous Materials
- National Alternative Fuels Training Consortium (NAFTC) Clean Cities Learning Program Petroleum Reduction Technologies
- NAPA Autotech, Ford Power Stroke Diesel Summit
- Penske Truck Leasing, DE/ME Preventative Maintenance Certification
The award winners will be honored at the annual ATMC Industry Week Reception during the AAPEX and SEMA Shows from 5–6:30 p.m. on Nov. 6 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.