CARSTAR recognizes stores, staff
Sept. 27, 2011 — CARSTAR awarded several stores and employees for outstanding achievements at its annual awards ceremony Sept. 25 in Seattle.
The company recognized long-standing stores, achievements in education and safety, philanthropic activities, top corporate employees, customer satisfaction successes and more.
A few highlights:
• Jeff Middleton, owner of Exhibition Automotive CARSTAR in Kent, Wash., was named franchisee of the year.
• Lawrence Stewart Sr. of CARSTAR Olive Branch in Olive Branch, Miss., accepted CARSTAR’s Rookie of the Year award.
• Champion CARSTAR Collision of Highstown, N.J., owned by Paul Edgcomb, was recognized for outstanding facility performance.
• Frank Laza’s CARSTAR Collision in Chagrin Falls, Ohio, was recognized for outstanding technician performance.
• Steve Howard’s Procraft CARSTAR in Great Falls, Mont., won an award for outstanding office performance.
CARSTAR Auto Body Repair Experts operates more than 400 locally owned and operated stores in 30 states and 10 Canadian provinces. For more information, go to CARSTAR.com.