Summit upgrades Help I Crashed My Car platform
July 25, 2011 — Summit Software Solutions recently announced a major upgrade to its digital Help I Crashed My Car platform.
The upgrade adds several new marketing, advertising and customer retention tools meant to help shops attract and retain more business, according to Summit.
“This latest version of our Help I Crashed My Car platform provides collision repairers with virtually every digital marketing tool and customer retention technology they need to market to and retain ‘digital consumers’ in their local markets,” said Frank Terlep, Summit’s CEO.
The new program offers the following:
• An email marketing and retention system.
• An sms/text marketing and retention system.
• A mobile and location based marketing system.
• A social media marketing and communications system that integrates with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• A first notice of accident and road emergency service
• An automated customer loyalty and retention system.
• Customer reviews, ratings and an e-CSI system called E-Raving Fans.
• A digital advertising, promotions and e-couponing system called DigitalDeals.
• Mobile phone apps for iPhone, Android, WebOS, Windows and Blackberry smart phones.
• A zip code based repair prospect lead generator.
For more information on Help I Crashed My Car, go to helpicrashedmycar.com.