CARSTAR honors five shops nationwide
September 22, 2010—CARSTAR has awarded five of its top shops for overall excellence in five categories.
The winners are:
• Franchisee of the Year: Kurt and Terri Mueller for Kurt’s CARSTAR in Maryville, Ill. This award was given based on conference attendance, prompt report submittals and consistent high CSI each quarter.
• Rookie of the Year: James and Dawn Marshall for Marshall’s Autobody CARSTAR in Billerica, Mass. This award was given based on active participation with CARSTAR and being on the way to achieving Tier 1 performance in less than three years.
• Outstanding Facility Performance: Jeff and Lavada Middleton for Exhibition CARSTAR in Kent, Wash. This award was given to the CARSTAR franchise that shows high ratings in sales, gross profits, CSI, Tier compliance and active involvement.
• Outstanding Technician Performance: Bob and Linda Ellison for West Valley CARSTAR in West Valley, Utah. The award was given based on the franchise that produced the most hours and dollars per technician.
• Outstanding Office Performance: Steve Howard for Procraft CARSTAR in Great Falls, Mont. The award was given based on most the hours and dollars per front office staff.
"These CARSTAR owners and their teams have done a remarkable job building and managing their businesses in the last year, navigating a challenging economy and changing business environment to still deliver growth and success," said Dick Cross, CARSTAR CEO. "We're proud of their accomplishments, and look to learn from them how we can apply their knowledge and insights across our entire organization."
CARSTAR made the awards presentations at its 21st anniversary gathering in Hot Springs, Va., earlier this month.