Sherwin-Williams announces location of annual Vision Conference
Oct. 17, 2012—Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes will host its annual A-Plus Network Vision Conference at the La Quinta Resort and Spa in Palm Springs, Calif., Dec. 5-7.
Sherwin-Williams said the Vision Conference will expose more than 100 collision repair shop owners and managers to training, industry speakers, peer-to-peer discussion groups and group breakout sessions. The conference will focus on how to achieve continued success in a difficult economic climate through reviews of financial performance, lean implementation, marketing plans and business goals.
Sherwin-Williams said the conference will feature the following speakers:
• Rex Green, managing director of BB&T Capital Markets
• Matthew Ohrnstein, managing director of Symphony Advisors
• Susanna Gotsch, director and industry analyst for CCC Information Services Inc.
• Tom Hablitzel, president of Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
• Steve Feltovich, manager of business consulting services for Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
• Lee Rush, strategic account manager of multiple shop operators and auto auctions for Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes
“This upcoming national conference is just one of several meetings our Vision Group members attend and interact extensively with their peers. These are all designed to keep their businesses at the industry forefront,” said Troy Neuerburg, manager of marketing business services for Sherwin-Williams. “Our 2012 conference theme is ‘Focus on Your Business.’ It combines both a big picture industry view, as well as hands-on best practices sharing, to support and educate our Vision Group members as they formulate their specific 2013 business plans. This continues to give them the competitive edge to succeed in this challenging environment.”